Take a rest in the wild outskirts of the town!
Why not fall asleep to the sounds of carnivores waking up nearby? Stay within earshot of African wildlife in Hotel Safari Lodge or in adjacent Safari Camp with bungalows, luxurious African tents "in the trees" and plenty of space for your own caravans and tents.
Throughout your stay you will have tickets to the zoo and you will be able to visit African neighbors whenever you wish. And what a great swim in the outdoor reheated pool at the hotel? With us you simply enjoy a holiday full of experiences in African style!
- Perfect for your family holiday or romantic stay
- Great opportunity to held corporation events - we offer top equipped conference roooms and hall
- 23 Etno style rooms and 7 Colonial style suites
- Swimming pool, bowling
- Non-stop reception services, wifi, lobby bar
- Safari Spa - massages and baths
- Our own Safari Brewery with five types of beer brewed right in safari park
- Entry to the Safari park is completely free of charge throughout the stay
- 10 % discount on the Evening safari fee
More information about your stay and booking - reception office Hotel Safari Lodge: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +420 499 628 255
- 7 well-appointed Glamping tents, 9 African tents Sudan, 10 African bungalows
- Tent and caravan places
- Large outdoor exhibit of African animals in the camp
- Jacuzzi, swimming pool, playgrounds
- Year-round open
- Entry to the Safari park is free of charge throughout a stay for guests accommodated in bungalows or luxury tents, individuals accommodated in standard tents or caravan can enter for free when staying for 2 nights or more
- 10 % discount on the Evening Safari
More information about your stay and booking - reception office Safari Camp: email email@example.com, tel. +420 499 311 215